All about TrafficMetrix®: What’s new, results from your customer survey, how best to use traffic data
This session will give a comprehensive introduction to TrafficMetrix® — the what, where, and how? We’ll be reflecting on feedback from client surveys and the steps we’ve taken to improve TrafficMetrix® — from process automation ensuring new data is delivered faster, to standardization with OpenStreetMap giving access to street attributes and consistent count positioning.
There’ll be a preview of the new features being introduced as well as exciting developments in the pipeline around directional and truck traffic counts.
For those who want to delve deeper, we’ll also introduce our Current Year and Five-Year Estimates and give some insight to the science behind the models.
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
Customer survey: Kalibrate Market Intelligence (KMI) What you’ve said and how Kalibrate will address this
Kalibrate’s TrafficMetrix® — Speak to an expert to get a data sample
TrafficMetrix® is the most comprehensive, accurate, commercially available database of traffic counts globally. Request sample data for your area now.
Using TrafficMetrix® to inform into your feasibility study gives you a deep understanding of local markets, so you can enhance your planning decisions. You benefit from:
- An understanding of the impact of traffic on your analysis
- Extensive coverage with the ability to pinpoint at a local level
- Total confidence in frequently updated, field-verified traffic counts
- Demonstrable higher accuracy than competing products
- The opportunity to confidently predict traffic up to five years ahead
- Assistance provided by Kalibrate’s knowledgeable team, at no additional cost
As a strategic data source, we can’t offer individual intersection or road data, or real time, specific time, or drive time data as part of TrafficMetrix®.