C-store analytics: How can you unlock the potential of your loyalty data?
In this session, Hartwell will go over the pros and cons of using loyalty card data to give you a basic understanding of sourcing, using, manipulating, and presenting customer loyalty data.
You’ll hear about:
- Considerations to keep in mind when sourcing the information internally
- Common analytical uses of the data, such as trade area delineation and estimating cannibalization
- Data privacy — including some clever ways to use the data without risking PII
- The role of geography and different methods of using that data
- Advanced uses for loyalty data, such as lifestyle segmentation analysis and merchandise mix forecasting
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
Do you have a question or comment about this session?
Let us know in the comment box and one of our expert team will be in touch.
- “Many thanks to the Kalibrate team for delivering a well-organized slate of relevant, interesting content virtually. Kalibrate is truly dedicated to helping its clients succeed in a challenging retail environment.”
Vince Cipollone, WAWA / Client Advisory Board Member
- “In such a difficult time due to the pandemic it is a great feeling to have Kalibrate not only as a supplier but also as a business partner giving us their sight and their support on such hot topics as pricing strategies, tactics, evolution, retail, dealers, etc. …. Definitely looking forward for next year’s event hopefully in person.”
- “The sessions were very much concise and informative, not to mention the live Q&A. The virtual experience has outweighed my expectations especially on the product demo.”