COVID-19: What has changed and what actions should you be taking to ensure you’re adapting to those changes?
In this session, Beth Thompson and Carlos Palma discuss what changes they’ve seen during and post the recent pandemic, and how they see the effects moving forward. They’ll ask:
- What are the most noticeable changes in evidence across the world?
- What will the challenges be moving forwards?
- What key areas need to remain in focus?
The session covers different experiences gathered in different markets around the world.
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
Do you have a question or comment about this session?
Let us know in the comment box and one of our expert team will be in touch.
- “Many thanks to the Kalibrate team for delivering a well-organized slate of relevant, interesting content virtually. Kalibrate is truly dedicated to helping its clients succeed in a challenging retail environment.”
Vince Cipollone, WAWA / Client Advisory Board Member
- “In such a difficult time due to the pandemic it is a great feeling to have Kalibrate not only as a supplier but also as a business partner giving us their sight and their support on such hot topics as pricing strategies, tactics, evolution, retail, dealers, etc. …. Definitely looking forward for next year’s event hopefully in person.”
- “The sessions were very much concise and informative, not to mention the live Q&A. The virtual experience has outweighed my expectations especially on the product demo.”