What’s happening in Latin American markets?
This session is in Spanish
As several countries begin to ease up lockdown measures, retailers are doing their best to adapt to new legal requirements and consumer behaviors. We will speak to industry leaders from Peru, Mexico, and Spain to discuss the present and future of the sector, and the situation of their national markets.
You will learn about:
- Reflections on the current situation with COVID-19 and the closure of the economy and borders etc
- Impressions of the difficulties that could exist for the energy sector (particularly gasoline) with the significant reduction in the oil price
- Visions of the future with regards to consumer’s behavior, will there be a change?
We hope you enjoy the session.
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
Do you have a question or comment about this session?
Let us know in the comment box and one of our expert team will be in touch.
- “Many thanks to the Kalibrate team for delivering a well-organized slate of relevant, interesting content virtually. Kalibrate is truly dedicated to helping its clients succeed in a challenging retail environment.”
Vince Cipollone, WAWA / Client Advisory Board Member
- “In such a difficult time due to the pandemic it is a great feeling to have Kalibrate not only as a supplier but also as a business partner giving us their sight and their support on such hot topics as pricing strategies, tactics, evolution, retail, dealers, etc. …. Definitely looking forward for next year’s event hopefully in person.”
- “The sessions were very much concise and informative, not to mention the live Q&A. The virtual experience has outweighed my expectations especially on the product demo.”