What should you do to prepare for a return to trading?
Watch this session if you want to hear best practice advice and help on navigating the months ahead.
Our panel includes:
- Niels Skov: Chief Commercial Officer
- Beth Thompson: Principal Consultant and Head of Pricing Client Services
- Elizabeth Kershaw: Network Planning Consultant
- Jason Parent: Managing Director of Kent Group Ltd, A Kalibrate company
- Bill Dakai : Managing Director of Trade Area Systems (TAS), A Kalibrate company
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
COVID-19: What has changed and what actions should you be taking to ensure you’re adapting to those changes?
Do you have a question or comment about this session?
Let us know in the comment box and one of our expert team will be in touch.
- “Many thanks to the Kalibrate team for delivering a well-organized slate of relevant, interesting content virtually. Kalibrate is truly dedicated to helping its clients succeed in a challenging retail environment.”
Vince Cipollone, WAWA / Client Advisory Board Member
- “In such a difficult time due to the pandemic it is a great feeling to have Kalibrate not only as a supplier but also as a business partner giving us their sight and their support on such hot topics as pricing strategies, tactics, evolution, retail, dealers, etc. …. Definitely looking forward for next year’s event hopefully in person.”
- “The sessions were very much concise and informative, not to mention the live Q&A. The virtual experience has outweighed my expectations especially on the product demo.”