The evolution of Kent: QSR and c-store modeling in Canada
In this session, Jeff Butt discusses how expanded data point collection in Canada further enhances the Kalibrate Market Intelligence (KMI) and Kalibrate Planning tools. You will learn:
- How Kent Group Ltd has evolved in anticipation of client needs
- Why c-store and quick services restaurant (QSR) data is of ever-increasing importance
- How increased c-store and QSR data in Canada will further empower the KMI and Kalibrate Planning tools
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
Do you have a question or comment about this session?
Let us know in the comment box and one of our expert team will be in touch.
- “Many thanks to the Kalibrate team for delivering a well-organized slate of relevant, interesting content virtually. Kalibrate is truly dedicated to helping its clients succeed in a challenging retail environment.”
Vince Cipollone, WAWA / Client Advisory Board Member
- “In such a difficult time due to the pandemic it is a great feeling to have Kalibrate not only as a supplier but also as a business partner giving us their sight and their support on such hot topics as pricing strategies, tactics, evolution, retail, dealers, etc. …. Definitely looking forward for next year’s event hopefully in person.”
- “The sessions were very much concise and informative, not to mention the live Q&A. The virtual experience has outweighed my expectations especially on the product demo.”