What medium-term actions should I be taking for network planning?
In this session, Elizabeth Kershaw discusses the importance of taking stock, and the strategic steps for network planning you should be considering as we begin to emerge from lockdown. You will learn:
- How to thrive in a capital constrained environment
- What you can do to look to the future
- How to seize opportunities that arise
We explore how to make the most of this difficult and evolving situation, and how Kalibrate’s solutions can help.
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
Kalibrate Planning — Book a personalized demo
We’ll analyze your current fuel network planning practices and show you how Kalibrate Planning will help you maximize revenue and ROI, site by site.
- Optimize existing sites and plan new sites to build through micro-local data and predictive modeling
- Find merger and acquisition opportunities by reviewing competitor sites and simulating the effects of acquiring them
- Rationalize your network by identifying the low-performing, low-potential sites that are prime for closure or sale
- Respond rapidly to competitors’ changes and market opportunities